One-Act Play Festival Update: Week of 11.6
This is it!
The final week of rehearsals!
On Friday and Saturday, the One Act Play Festival opens its 16th annual run.
There’s still a lot to be done before then, so if you can help your child through this final phase, that would be helpful.
1) All props should be in. Please help your child locate needed items. They were called for last week, but there are still some lingering pieces missing. Yvonne will send a list to families of needed pieces. (Right now, we’re trying to locate an old tool belt and a trivet.)
2) All costumes need to be here. Please help put your child’s costume together. With over 45 performers, we can’t cover the need.
3) Run your child’s lines with them. Most are in really good shape, but it wouldn’t hurt to lend a hand. And there are a couple whose lines are being mean to them…..
- Please check the schedule to see when your child is rehearsing.
- There are some late rehearsals for individual shows, so please look closely.
- Thursday is dress rehearsal and all casts will be here until 5:30.
- Friday is opening night. 5:00 p.m. call for cast. 5:30 p.m. call for crew. 7:00 p.m. show.
- Saturday is closing night. 3:00 p.m. call for cast. 3:30 p.m. call for crew. 5:00 p.m. show.
If you have questions, please call Yvonne, the person with all the answers!
Here’s to a great ride!
Here's a link to the schedule as it is today, but there may be updates.