Back-to-School Night will take place on Thursday, September 7 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Please join us to learn about each classroom’s routines, “Frequently Asked Questions” about the Elementary (ECC-5) Division, and the Outdoor Program.
Some items to note:
- Each homeroom teacher will only be presenting once in the hopes of maximizing attendance and having one conversation with all parents.
- Specialist teachers will be available in the foyer of the theatre throughout the evening.
- The whole group (ECC-5) presentation will take place in the theatre at 6:15 p.m.
Here is the schedule for the evening:
- 5:30-6:10 p.m. Teachers of the Primary class and grades 1, 4, and 5 will present in their classrooms.
- 6:15-6:45 p.m. Outdoor Program Director Patrick Graham will talk about the ECC-5 Outdoor Program in the Theatre.
- 6:50-7:30 p.m. Teachers of the Toddler and Kindergarten classes and grades 2 and 3 will present in their classrooms.