As of March 13, 2020, Sun Valley Community School has moved to a LEVEL 3 protocol for the week of Monday, March 16. This means we will be closing our physical campuses for classes and moving to a remote learning system to test and iterate our ability to deliver robust learning experiences for our students. The schedule details are below. For the full letter, including travel information, please CLICK HERE.
Division Heads will send an email with details about remote learning on Tuesday, March 17.
- Monday, March 16: Faculty work day on campus
- Tuesday, March 17: Faculty work day on campus. Families may pick up student learning supplies and technological resources specific to their grades between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. NOTE: if you need devices or technological assistance, we will help you. Please fill out this TECH FORM to request that help.
- Wednesday, March 18: Remote learning test day, 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. attendance will be taken for all classes in all divisions
- Thursday, March 19: Remote learning class days, attendance will be taken for all classes in all divisions.
- Friday, March 20: Remote learning class days, attendance will be taken for all classes in all divisions.
- Monday, March 23 through Friday, April 4: Spring Break
- Monday, April 6: Classes resume either on campus or remotely, to be determined the week of Monday, March 30.