We recognize that investing in your child's education is one of the most significant financial decisions you will make as a family.
The Sun Valley Community School Tuition Assistance program is designed to make a Sun Valley Community School education possible for all families based on demonstrated financial need and the availability of funds.
Please review the 1-2-3's of Applying for Tuition Assistance and the responses to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below, and don't hesitate to reach out at any point with questions: email@example.com or 208.622.3960, ext. 174.
For the 2024-25 school year, New Families should submit all materials along with the admissions application by February 9, 2024 to be considered in the main application cycle. Applications after this date will be considered on a rolling basis as space allows in individual grades.
- Our Tuition Assistance Policy
- Should our family apply for tuition assistance?
- How is our family’s financial need determined?
- If our student receives tuition assistance for one year, will we automatically receive assistance each of the following years?
- Who will see the information in our tuition assistance application?
- How much does it cost to apply for tuition assistance?
- How many students receive tuition assistance?
While tuition can be a stretch, financially, our decision to invest in our son's education has been worth every penny. The school could not be more appropriately named—we feel the care and support of this community in Luke's life as he makes his way in the world.
Todd Osborn, Former Parent
Step 1. Submit Application: Starting October 15, 2023, please go to the Clarity Application to create an account and submit your application. You may This step typically takes less than 30 minutes to complete and is mobile-friendly. You are able to save your progress and return at any time.
- Refer to the Application Quick Reference Guide or the Family Application guide for support navigating the application. Haga clic para el Guía de applicaciòn para las familias.
Step 2: Upload Tax documentation: After you submit your Clarity Application, please return to your dashboard to upload the requested tax documentation. SVCS requires this documentation for the committee to review a family's application.
Step 3. Pay and send to schools: At the end of the application, there is a $55 fee to submit, and you can share your application with SVCS and others that accept the Clarity Application for no additional charge. If you need a fee waiver, please contact Alessia Carega, Director of Admissions.