We recognize that investing in your child's education is one of the most significant financial decisions you will make as a family.
It is our goal to help you navigate this process and provide support throughout.
Please review the responses to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) we have provided below, and don't hesitate to reach out at any point with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.622.3960, ext. 117.
- Our Tuition Assistance Policy
- Should our family apply for tuition assistance?
- How is our family’s financial need determined?
- Understanding Your SSS Family Report
- If our student receives tuition assistance for one year, will we automatically receive assistance each of the following years?
- Who will see the information in our tuition assistance application?
- How much does it cost to apply for tuition assistance?
- Is tuition assistance available for Outdoor Program trips?
- How many students receive tuition assistance?
While tuition can be a stretch, financially, our decision to invest in our son's education has been worth every penny. The school could not be more appropriately named—we feel the care and support of this community in Luke's life as he makes his way in the world.
Todd Osborn, Former Parent
Sun Valley Community School uses School and Student Services (SSS) in combination with our own Financial Aid application to process financial aid applications. Please follow the steps below to ensure you submit all the necessary information to provide a thorough and accurate picture of your family's financial need.
2. As part of your SSS application, upload your two most-recent tax returns.
- Current Families: Please submit all materials by January 15, 2020.
- New Families: Please submit all materials by February 21, 2020.