Tuition & the Value of CS
Education is the investment of a lifetime.
When you choose to invest in a Community School education, you are choosing to transform your child's future.
Community School students are known, challenged, and inspired through a dynamic academic environment, engaging outdoor programming, and invaluable opportunities to connect with their community and earn the confidence to share their voice.
We really thought carefully about the choice of where to send our daughter to school and weighed the options; it was hard to commit to this significant financial investment, but it has been so worth it—the opportunities are limitless.Miles Canfield, Current Parent
- Early Childhood Center Tuition
- Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade Tuition
- Additional Fees and Expenses
Please note that books, supplies, and trip fees listed in the tuition chart are approximate and vary from year to year. Costs in addition to those listed in the chart include:
- 20/20 Lunch Option or lunches purchased from outside vendors, if applicable
- After-school care
- Athletic extras
- Learning specialist fees
- Dances or other social events
- College Application-related expenses (SAT I & II, AP testing, college application fees, college visits)
- Senior project-related expenses, if applicable
- Be known and inspired by faculty committed to connecting with you and supporting your passions.
- Find meaningful academic challenge through engaging classroom and experiential learning.
- Connect with your community through Outdoor Program experiences that allow you to push past your comfort zone and develop skills practical and profound.
- Earn the confidence to share your ideas and effect change, among your peers and in the wider world.