Questions about applying to Sun Valley Community School?
We're here to help.
The information below can help answer some of the most common questions families have about applying to Sun Valley Community School. If you have any other questions or want to discuss any aspect of the process, please be in touch with the Admissions Office: email@example.com. Or, if you prefer, please submit an online inquiry form and let us know how we can help you. Thank you for your interest!
- Where is Sun Valley Community School located?
- What can I expect during my visit day?
- What is the application deadline for 2020-21 academic-year applications?
- Does Sun Valley Community School offer tuition assistance?
- What colleges do Sun Valley Community School students attend?
- From what areas do Sun Valley Community School applicants come?
- When do we find out if our child has been admitted?
- What does it mean if my child is placed in the wait pool?
- If my child is not admitted, can he or she apply again next year?
- Can you accommodate students with learning differences?
- Be known and inspired by faculty committed to connecting with you and supporting your passions.
- Find meaningful academic challenge through engaging classroom and experiential learning.
- Connect with your community through Outdoor Program experiences that allow you to push past your comfort zone and develop skills practical and profound.
- Earn the confidence to share your ideas and effect change, among your peers and in the wider world.