Working at Community School
As educators and staff who choose to work at Community School in Sun Valley, Idaho, we are a committed and inspired community of professionals who love what we do and where we live.
As we contribute to learning and life at a pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade college preparatory school in a unique, mountain-town community we:
- Engage our students in the classroom and across our Western landscape through inquiry-based academic and outdoor programming;
- Prioritize process over product and share our love for learning with our students;
- Support students wherever they pursue their passions, whether on campus, on our athletic fields, on the ski hill or trails, or on the stage;
- Seek professional development opportunities in our backyard and in the wider world and share our insights and experiences with our school community;
- Take advantage of our stunning setting to spend time outdoors, exploring surrounding wilderness and connecting with colleagues, family, and friends.