Working at Sun Valley Community School
From our campus to the wilderness, we inspire students to think
critically, engage confidently, embrace challenges, and
lead impactful, purposeful lives.
As educators and staff who choose to work at Sun Valley Community School in Sun Valley, Idaho, we are a committed and inspired community of professionals who love what we do and where we live.
As we contribute to learning and life at a pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade college preparatory school in a unique, mountain-town community we:
- Engage our students in the classroom and across our Western landscape through inquiry-based academic and outdoor programming;
- Prioritize process over product and share our love for learning with our students;
- Support students wherever they pursue their passions, whether on campus, on our athletic fields, on the ski hill or trails, or on the stage;
- Seek professional development opportunities in our backyard and in the wider world and share our insights and experiences with our school community;
- Take advantage of our stunning setting to spend time outdoors, exploring surrounding wilderness and connecting with colleagues, family, and friends.