Community School is a vibrant, collaborative community of students, faculty and staff, and parents. As a parent or guardian of a Community School student, you are also a member of our Parents’ Association, and we welcome your involvement.
Some of the many ways you can become involved include:
- Attending Parents’ Association meetings to connect with other parents, hear what’s happening at the school, and learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Volunteering to provide faculty lunches.
- Becoming a Class Parent representative.
- Serving on the Parents’ Association Executive Committee.
- Chairing a Parents’ Association event or fundraising committee.
The purpose of the Parents' Association is to enhance students' experiences at Community School by promoting cooperation and communication among parents and guardians of students, the administration, faculty, and the Board of Directors of the School; to provide supplemental funds for the School through fundraising activities; to provide additional support for the School and its programs through parent volunteers and other resources; and to promote positive relationships between the School and the community at large.