You are invited to "What is Healthy Eating?" Fun & Food Trivia Night with the Eighth Grade Class on Thursday, November 16 from 5-6:30pm. This event is the culmination of the class's fall term food unit.
The evening will include a trivia quiz game covering topics related to:
- CS produce and 20/20 lunch;
- Food advertising and marketing;
- Industrial agriculture;
- Organic benefits agriculture;
- Eating locally and seasonally;
- Food miles;
- Nutrition labels & facts;
- Recommended health food plate.
The public is invited to join the class to learn about these topics and share appetizers and conversation.
What: A fun and educational trivia night to highlight food and sustainability topics
Why: A culmination of the eighth grade food unit and a fundraiser for the Hunger Coalition
When: Thursday, November 16 at 5 p.m.
Where: The Big Room in Hagenbuch Hall for the Creative Arts and Middle School
Cost: Suggested donation is $5 -$15 (children ages 6 and under are free)
RSVP to Eighth Grade Team via Naomi Goldberg (email@example.com) *
* 8th grade parents should respond to the Evite, please.